Converting to Christianity from Islam
Duane Alexander Miller of Nazareth Evangelical Theological Seminary’s department of Church History and Theology speaks with Fr. Chris about the conversion of Muslims to Christianity.
* Can you share one or two stories of people who’ve converted?
* What is the decision process like for Muslim people who decide to convert?
* Where are these conversions happening most?
* What can you tell us about the denominations that former Muslims are entering? Are they becoming Orthodox?
* Do you think these conversions say something about the current culture of Islam or is this truly a personal, individual thing?
* For listeners who would like to learn more about this, are there any books or online resources you can recommend?
Posted by the Orthodox Christian Network. You can find the Orthodox Christian Network on Google+.