Shaped by a life of service to Christ’s Church, Fr. Christopher has dedicated himself to using all the tools God has placed at his disposal to spread the light of Orthodoxy across America. As Founding Father and host of the Orthodox Christian Network (OCN) and the “Come Receive The Light” national Orthodox Christian radio program, he shepherds a dynamic and rapidly expanding ministry bringing joy, hope, and salvation in Jesus Christ to millions of listeners on Internet and land-based radio around the world in more than 130 countries. Fr. Christopher lives in Brookline, MA and is the President of Hellenic College Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology.
Dr. Eugenia Constantinou of the University of San Diego explores how the different books of the New Testament were compiled.
* When did we start to have the collection of books we now call the New Testament?
* Were there always 4 Gospels or did that number vary at any time?
* When do most scholars think the Gospels were written and how long did it take for them to be standardized?
* Are there any books or epistles that were commonly included in the early centuries that have since been taken out?
* Was the Book of Revelation always considered part of the canon?
Posted by the Orthodox Christian Network. You can find the Orthodox Christian Network on Google+.