The 47th annual March for Life, the world’s largest annual human rights demonstration, will be held on January 24, 2020. Leading up to the March for Life will share more about the theme Life Empowers: Pro-Life is Pro-Woman and the incredible history of the women who pioneered the women’s rights movement and their pro-life beliefs. Those of you attending be sure to tag @myOCN on Social Media. ** New this year. Orthodox Christian opt-in to receive texts for day-of updates on gathering location. Text “MARCHFORLIFE” to (844) 334-5548. Also we will keep you updated on Facebook Event Page.
Orthodox Christians will Join Together at the March for Life 2020
8:30 AM – 10:30 AM: Pre-March Divine Liturgy at St. Nicholas Orthodox Cathedral (3500 Massachusetts Ave NW DC)
More Orthodox Christian Information and Resources
- Watch Dr. Timothy Patitsas, Professor of Ethics as he discusses the Sanctity of Life.
- What is the Place of Oikonomia in the Abortion Question?
- Watch Archived Interview with Metropolitan Tikhon speaking previously about March for Life.
- Listen to Come Receive the Light interview with Laura Paulus, Executive Director of Martha and Mary Maternity House in Chicago
- Zoe for Life: An Orthodox Christian Initiative