I Was in Prison and You Visited Me
James Blackstock of the St. Seraphim Prison Ministry in Florida talks about his experience working with inmates in a maximum security prison.
* Tell us about your experience witnessing the Chrismation of a man who had been on death row for 17 years.
* What is your opinion on the death penalty?
* Can you describe what the prisons you visit are like?
* Do the men you minister to intimidate or scare you at all? What do they think of you when you first meet?
* How have your years of working with convicted criminals impacted your personal relationship with Christ?
* What do you think about the fact that the US has the highest incarceration rate in the world?
Posted by the Orthodox Christian Network. You can find the Orthodox Christian Network on Google+.