Shaped by a life of service to Christ’s Church, Fr. Christopher has dedicated himself to using all the tools God has placed at his disposal to spread the light of Orthodoxy across America. As Founding Father and host of the Orthodox Christian Network (OCN) and the “Come Receive The Light” national Orthodox Christian radio program, he shepherds a dynamic and rapidly expanding ministry bringing joy, hope, and salvation in Jesus Christ to millions of listeners on Internet and land-based radio around the world in more than 130 countries. Fr. Christopher lives in Brookline, MA and is the President of Hellenic College Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology.
We must be good stewards- A third parable!
1. Each of us receives talents- what are we doing with them?
Time, Talent, Treasure, Trust
2. Be diligent in our spiritual lives and wait for Christ to return.
3. God’s gifts to us are many- talent was worth 6,000 denarii.
4. Second Coming- Settling of accounts will be done with each person by the Lord.
5. “Well done, good and faithful servant! You were faithful over a few things, I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your Lord.”
6. Gifts we receive- are they ours or are they given by God’s Grace?
7. Punishment of not utilizing our talents seems harsh.
Posted by the Orthodox Christian Network. You can find the Orthodox Christian Network on Google+