Dr. Eugenia Constantinou of the University of San Diego explores how the different books of the New Testament were compiled.
* When did we start to have the collection of books we now call the New Testament?
* Were there always 4 Gospels or did that number vary at any time?
* When do most scholars think the Gospels were written and how long did it take for them to be standardized?
* Are there any books or epistles that were commonly included in the early centuries that have since been taken out?
* Was the Book of Revelation always considered part of the canon?
Posted by the Orthodox Christian Network. You can find the Orthodox Christian Network on Google+.