We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to create a wide array of designs for the OCN’s communication platforms including social media, website, newsletters and fundraising materials. This will be an exciting opportunity to learn and showcase your design skills.
Duration: May through September with flexible start and end dates.
Hours: 5 hours per week. Schedule negotiable.
Compensation: This will be an unpaid internship for those seeking community service hours or College credit.
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include direct mail pieces, web site and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed
- Collaborate with Marketing and Fundraising teams.
- Be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications.
- Have a computer and access to graphic design and layout software is preferred but not required.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Must be able to define and work to deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, performs well under pressure, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
How To Apply:
Write us and tell us why you are a great fit for the OCN and this opportunity. Please send your resume as well as a link to examples of your work that would be relevant to this position. If interested please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line Graphic Design Intern.
*Must live in the US.