Join myOCN Community for a six week marriage and relationships group with Licensed Professional Counselor Paula Marchman, every Wednesday evening at 7pm EST, from May 5th (Bright Week) through June 9th. Each session will be about one hour and is offered at no cost.
This educational and interactive group is ideal both for married couples of any age, and for couples in committed relationships who are not yet married. Participants will get to know their partners more deeply and develop skills and understanding for healthier relationships, within the context of an Orthodox Christian perspective.
Lessons include peaceful conflict resolution, increasing awareness of our own patterns and those of our partner, improving communication skills, understanding our own and each other’s stories and needs, and encouraging humor in relationships.
This is a closed group with limited availability, and for the privacy of all participants, it will not be broadcast or recorded. Please read the notes below before registering, and click here to sign up!
IMPORTANT NOTES – PLEASE READ Before Registering
- Please only register once per couple, even if you will be joining from separate devices.
- This group relies on active participation! Participants will be guided through activities and lessons that require consistent participation. We understand that conflicts may come up, but please only register if you intend to attend the majority of sessions, as spots are limited.
- This group is not a substitute for counseling. Please seek additional resources if you are experiencing severe issues in your relationship or your personal mental health.
- Confidentiality notice: please be aware that these sessions will take place in a group setting, and while discussion will not be broadcast or recorded, it will be viewed by other group participants.
- Waitlist in place. If spots become available after initial registration, we will continue to offer them to those on the waitlist through Tuesday, May 11th.